Dr. Tarun Jeloka
MD, DM, DNB, MNAMS, FICN (Canada), FISN
Medical Registration No. 2006/02/1247 (MMC)
Dr. Tarun Jeloka Started His Nephrology Journey Way Back In 1995 At Mamc, New Delhi, Where He Worked With Dr Sna Rizvi, The Then Nephrologist, And Had Done A Thesis On A Nephrology Subject, Which Was Later Published also. He Completed His Formal Training In Nephrology From One Of The Premier Institutes Of India, Sgpgims In 2002. He Was Also Awarded Gold Medal In Dnb, Nephrology And Later Awarded Mnams. Initially, He Worked As Consultant Nephrologist At Global Hospital, Hyderabad In 2003..
His Quench For Knowledge And Experience Led Him To Do A Clinical Fellowship From One Of The Best Nephrology Training Institutes Of The World, University Health Network, Toronto, Canada. He Was Awarded Ficn In 2005 And He Decided To Serve His Country.
- Junior Resident (Internal Medicine) in Maulana Azad Medical College,
New Delhi, India - 1995-1998
- Senior Resident (Internal Medicine) in Maulana Azad Medical College,
New Delhi, India -1998
- Senior Resident (Nephrology) in Sanjay Gandhi PGI,
Lucknow, UP, India -1999-2002
- Consultant (Nephrology) in Global Hospital,
Hyderabad, AP, India -2003
- Fellow (Nephrology) in University of Toronto,
Toronto, Canada -2004-2005
- Assoc. Director (Nephrology) in Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital,
Thergaon, Pune, Maharashtra -2006 onwards
Honours & Awards
- Distinctions in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology.
- P.M. Varghese Award for ‘most compassionate Junior Resident’ – 1995.
- Best free paper awarded ‘Is standard PET the only option for peritoneal membrane characteristics’ in Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India, New Delhi – 2001.
- Best free paper awarded ‘Determination of PET using a radiopharmaceutical’ in 32nd Annual conference of Indian Society of Nephrology, Lucknow – 2001.
- Gold medal in DNB, Nephrology – 2005
- Best poster awarded “Renal Transplant Outcome in High Cardiovascular Risk recipients” at the ISNCON, Bhubaneshwar, 2006
- Bansal Oration award at ISN, Pune, 2008.
Clinical Reaserch Experience:
- PD Peritonitis study - Phase IV(2010)
- Mircera study in Dialysis Patients – Phase IV (2011)
- Health Economic study in Dialysis Patients (2011)
- Cubicin in Line sepsis - Phase IV (2012)
- CYC to TAC conversion in NODAT - Phase IV (2012)
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Peritoneal Dialysis – Jnt Secretary
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- American Society of Nephrology
- European Society of Nephrology (ERA-EDTA)
- International Society of Peritoneal DialysisNephrologist in pune